EVACUATION PROCEDURES (Drill) – Non Accredited
Any and all personnel working within the business premises
· Initial briefing with all employees attending evacuation exercise
· Reference to company Evacuation Procedures and Plans
· Identify Wardens and their responsibilities
· Discuss procedure of evacuation
· Identify assembly points
· Duties on initial notification of emergency
· Identify hazards and risks
· Safety precautions
· Disability considerations
· Discuss communication techniques
· Conduct timed practical evacuation exercise
· Debrief on exercise, discuss performance and times
· Discuss any changes required to procedures
· Option to conduct second evacuation exercise
This course is designed and conducted in accordance with the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations and Australian Standard 3745-2010.
1 – 2 hours (dependant on size of group and premises).
This course is principally designed for delivery at the clients’premises where an on-site survey of the working environment can be assessed and where evacuation exercise can be conducted.
A report will be written to evaluate the evacuation exercise in point format of chain of events. Any areas of concern will be highlighted and recommendations will be proposed.