► CHIEF WARDEN TRAINING – Accredited Training
Lead an Emergency Control Organisation – PUAWER006B
Nationally Recognised Training
Pre-requisite : PUAWER005B – Emergency Warden Training
Designed for: Personnel designated as Chief Warden in any workplace.
► Role and Responsibilities of a Chief Warden
Priorities, leadership and liaison
► Types of emergencies
► Prevention of emergencies
► Risk management principals
► Preparing for Emergencies
Response Plan, EPC, ECO, drills, workplace considerations
► Importance of ECO selection
► Understanding human behaviour and welfare in emergencies
► Initial Response to Emergencies
Emergency signals, warnings, communications, services liaison
► Recovery from Emergencies
Critical Incident Stress Management
Recording and Reporting
Practical, theoretical and application based assessment in consideration of the following competencies:
▪ PUAWER006B/01 : Prepare for workplace emergencies
▪ PUAWER006B/02 : Apply command, control and co-ordinate aspects of workplace emergency procedures
▪ PUAWER006B/03 : Control the response to emergency reports, signals and warnings
▪ PUAWER006B/04 : Co-ordinate reports and results of initial emergency response
▪ PUAWER006B/05 : Conclude incident
Duration: Approx 4.0 hours.
To conduct theory presentation we require a boardroom/training room with facility to darken room for computer projection.
This course is principally designed for delivery at the clients’premises for maximum group size of 15 people. Alternative premises can be arranged.
Upon successful completion of the course, each participant will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment.