S.E.P.M.A.R.’s range of storage cabinets is an efficient storage solution for various kinds of goods in compliance with Australian regulatory requirements.
This cabinet range is designed to be conveniently applied to numerous applications such as industrial, commercial and schools. This is one versatile cabinet range perfect for all aspects of storage that facilitate the task to keep a well-organised workplace for all industries.
Our range of storage cabinets provides an extreme security for a storage and organise of most items used in any kind of workplace.
These quality cabinets are well recognised as the best way to organise and storage office and industrial materials, offering an exceptional solution to keep the workplace well organised and safe.
For your specific requirement, we have different types of storage cabinet all fully compliant with Australian regulation.
Cabinets for Flammable Items
Our products are fire tested up to the Australian Standards and they are among the most popular storage for flammable items such as liquids and hazardous chemicals.
Cabinets for Corrosive Substance
For safe depositories of corrosive substance, we have 2 options of material i.e. steel or polyethylene for you to select.
Cabinets for Dangerous Goods
These cabinets are built for convenient mobility and capability to store dangerous goods according to Australian Standards.
The design of these cabinets allows the storage of a great quantity of dangerous goods while providing an easy and convenient mobility, as well as environmental protection.
Be on top of housekeeping practices in the workplace with our cabinets range featuring;
- Dual vents with Flash Arresters
- Leakproof Containment Sumps
- Adjustable Shelf Heights
- Fire Tested FM approved
- AS1940 and AS 3780 compliant
- Finished with electrostatic high gloss powder coat
- Doors with self-closing and self-latching detail
- Fully welded construction 1.2mm Steel Double Wall (Flammable Units)
Our quality cabinets will let you have a peace of mind for the security of hazardous, flammable and other related items.
Getting to Know S.E.P.M.A.R.
S.E.P.M.A.R., located in Western Australia, is an Australian owned and operated supplier of storage cabinets for Australian industry.
Depending on the industrial processes in which your company engages, occupational health and safety regulations as well as various national and state regulatory laws and codes make in mandatory for your company to provide a safe working environment for employees as well safe storage of dangerous and flammable materials.
S.E.M.P.A.R. storage cabinets provide the correct safety and regulatory solution for the storage of any industrial products that may impact general and personnel safety. We divide the storage cabinets we supply into the following categories, each category designed for a specific purpose.
- Safety cabinets
- Storage cabinets
- Dangerous goods cabinets
All our cabinets are designed and constructed in Accordance with Australian Standard AS1940 but our expertise and position as an industry leader in this field does not end with this compliance. We have designed and patented specific cabinet features that improve the reliability and usability of all types of storage cabinets.
- Our cabinets are fitted with a unique and patented closing mechanism that only uses one moving part. This is a significant advantage in that it reduces locking mechanism failures as well as scheduled maintenance requirements.
- Our unique closing mechanism allows cabinet doors to be open more widely, a feature that provides easier storage and retrieval of materials.
- All storage cabinets are manufactured with high quality materials. We have eliminated the use of any iron contact points and instead use alloy materials which reduce the risk of sparking and the accidental ignition of any flammable materials.
- Our storage cabinets are fitted with double steel doors, and all panels are coated to protect surface penetration from any type of hazardous material
S.E.P.M.A.R. has been in the business of serving the Australian industry with safety cabinets since 1995 and is now a well respected industry leader that offers high quality and design at competitive prices. Our services include specialised design, construction, maintenance and repair of all types of safety cabinets.
Our storage cabinets can be supplied in different styles and capacities. Thirty litre cabinets are suitable for desktop storage while large cabinets come in sizes ranging from 30 litres to 250 litres of capacity. All cabinets feature fully adjustable shelving system and self-closing, self-latching detail on the doors.
These storage cabinets are suitable for the storage of many types of hazardous substances. Whatever your needs, S.E.P.M.A.R. will supply cabinets for storing the following types of goods:
- Flammable materials
- Corrosive substance storage
- Paints and inks
- LPG gas cylinders protected with a suitable locking
- Drum storage
- Oxidizing agents
- Organic peroxides
- Acid corrosive materials
- Aerosol can storage
- Polyethylene products
Whatever your needs, our expert personnel will be able to offer the best solutions to satisfy your requirements as well as regulatory directives.
We will provide appropriate signage for all cabinets, e.g. “Flammable Liquids” in combination with a warning sign on cabinets for this purpose.